Job offer from September 15, 2021
The International Max Planck Research School of Immunobiology, Epigenetics, and Metabolism (IMPRS-IEM) is looking for talented and motivated students (m/f/d) with a passion for science, aspiring to work towards a PhD in the fields of Immunobiology, Epigenetics, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Metabolism, Functional Genomics, Bioinformatics and Proteomics.
- Stimulating English language program in an international research environment
- Access to state-of-the-art core facilities
- Laboratory rotations to help you choose the right PhD project for you
- Intensive individualized mentoring
- Structured training with a flexible curriculum to complement your project
The IMPRS-IEM PhD program is organized by the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics and the University of Freiburg. Our scientists are internationally renowned experts in their fields and you will have a chance to profit from their expertise. You will also have an opportunity to interact with high-profile international speakers hosted by our faculty and build up your scientific network by attending local and international conferences.
- MSc, MRes, Diploma or an equivalent degree in Biology, Biomedicine, Chemistry or related sciences, to be obtained latest by the start of the program in May 2022
- Practical experience in the lab working on scientific projects
- Excellent English language skills and the desire to work in a dynamic international team
You will find more information about the program and how to apply on our IMPRS-website.
Application deadline: November 3, 2021