Job offer from May 16, 2023
The International Max Planck Research School of Immunobiology, Epigenetics, and Metabolism(IMPRS-IEM) is looking for talented and motivated students with a passion for science, aspiring to work towards a doctoral degree in the fields of epigenetics, cell biology, biochemistry, metabolism, functional genomics, bioinformatics, proteomics and biophysics.
- Stimulating English language program in an international research environment
- Access to state-of-the-art core facilities
- Laboratory rotations to introduce you to our scientific environment
- Intensive individualized mentoring
- Structured training with a flexible curriculum to complement your project
The IMPRS-IEM doctoral program is organized by the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics and the University of Freiburg. Our scientists are internationally renowned experts in their fields and you will have a chance to profit from their expertise. You will also have an opportunity to interact with high-profile international speakers hosted by our faculty and build up your scientific network by attending local and international conferences.
- MSc, MRes, Diploma or an equivalent degree in Biology, Biomedicine, Chemistry, Physics
or related sciences, to be obtained latest by the start of the program in January 2024
- Practical experience in the lab working on scientific projects
- Excellent English language skills and the desire to work in a dynamic international team
You will find more information about the program and how to apply on the IMPRS website.
Application deadline: 12th June 2023
Max Planck Institute for Immunobiology and Epigenetics