IMPRS PhD Program
- How to apply
Online Application Tool
We are now accepting applications for the IMPRS-MCB Fall 2017 term. The application will close on 20 March 2017. Click here to register and apply!
- Online registration will open on January 25, 2017.
- Closing date for the application is March 20, 2017 (24:00 Central European Time).
- Closing date for submission of reference letters is March 25, 2017 (24:00 Central European Time).
- Round One Skype interviews will occur the week of April 17, 2017.
- Final candidates invited to Freiburg for interviews the final week of May 2017 (dates coming soon).
- Accepted candidates will start their thesis research in September 2017.
Please not that IMPRS-MCB will reimburse travel expenses and cover accommodation for all candidates participating in the interviews in Freiburg.
How to apply
How to Apply
Please note that you need to have both a BSc and MSc or equivalent (usually 5 years of university studies) to be eligible to join our program.
We welcome applications of outstanding and highly motivated students with a passion for science.
Applications can be submitted via our online application tool only which is open during selection times.
Admission to IMPRS-MCB is highly competitive and carried out through a centralized selection procedure, divided into two steps: Evaluation of application and Interview Days in Freiburg.
Groups recruiting for the Fall 2017 term:
Please visit their research pages for more information.