TriRhena transcription and chromatin club in Freiburg
- Canceled. The symposium will be postponed to a later date.
- Date: Mar 26, 2020
- Location: Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics (MPI-IE), Freiburg, Germany
- Host: TriRhena transcription and chromatin club (Thomas Sexton, Marc Bühler & Nicola Iovino)
Please note: The 2020 Transcription & Chromatin Club in Freiburg is canceled and will be postponed to a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will inform you as soon as possible upon the new event date. (10.03.2020)
The tri-national "Transcription and Chromatin Club" is a half-day symposium that brings together chromatin, epigenetics, and transcription groups from within the Strasbourg (IGBMC), Freiburg (MPI-IE), and Basel (FMI) area. In addition to external keynote speakers, Ph.D. students and Postdocs are encouraged to present their work. With an informal but high-quality atmosphere, the meeting aims to foster discussion and inspiring new and strengthen existing collaborations.
- Wendy Bickmore (MRC Institute of Genetics & Molecular Medicine, Edinburgh, UK)
“Spatial Organisation of the Human Genome”
Sylvia Erhardt (ZBMH-DKFZ, University Heidelberg, Germany)
“Regulators of Centromere Identity and Function”
- Thomas Sexton (IGBMC, Strasbourg, France)
- Marc Bühler (Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland)
- Nicola Iovino (Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Freiburg, Germany)
Participation is free, however, registration is required. Places are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Present your work
A limited number of talk and poster places are available. Everyone, especially young researchers and students are encouraged to submit their exciting new unpublished work for presentation.
More information and registration: email@example.com