TriRhena transcription and chromatin club in Strasbourg
- Date: Nov 29, 2017
- Time: 01:00 PM - 06:30 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Location: Institute of Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology (IGBMC), Strasbourg, France
- Host: TriRhena transcription and chromatin club (Thomas Sexton, Marc Bühler & Andrew Pospisilik)
The tri-national "Transcription and Chromatin Club" is a half-day symposium that brings together chromatin, epigenetics, and transcription groups from within the Strasbourg (IGBMC), Freiburg (MPI-IE), and Basel (FMI) area. In addition to external keynote speakers, PhD students and Postdocs are encouraged to present their work. With an informal but high quality atmosphere, the meeting aims to foster discussion and inspiring new and strengthen existing collaborations.
- Angus Lamond (University of Dundee, UK): A tale of proteomics, disease mechanisms and data mountain
- Salvatore Spicuglia (Inserm, France): Genome-wide discovery of promoters with enhancer function
- Workshop on chromatin IP (ChIP) for newcomers or experienced individuals
- Thomas Sexton (IGBMC, Strasbourg, France)
- Marc Bühler (Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland)
- Andrew Pospisilik (Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Freiburg, Germany)
Participation is free, however registration is required. Places are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Registration deadline: November, 20, 2017
Present your work
A limited number of talk and poster places are available. Everyone, especially young researchers and students are encouraged to submit their exciting new unpublished work for presentation.
- Talk abstract deadline: November 1, 2017
- Poster abstract deadline: November 1, 2017
More information and registration on: http://www.abcam.com/events/trirhena-transcription-chromatin-club