Aseem Ansari - Rewiring epigenetic states at targeted genes with small molecule transcription factors
Mar 25, 2021
15:00 - 16:00
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, USA
This seminar entitled “Rewiring epigenetic states at targeted genes with small molecule transcription factors” will take place online. If you would like to attend, please contact the host: email@example.com
The MPI-IE is happy to announce that Dr. Aseem Ansari will join our Guest Lecture Series in March 2021. Dr. Ansari is a full member at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis (TN, USA) in the Chemical Biology and Therapeutics department.
His research evolves around synthetic transcription factors and gene regulators to precisely modulate gene expression.
Some of his research interests include:
- Synthetic gene regulators (SynGRs) as precision-tailored therapeutics for personalized medicine
- Artificial transcription factors (ATFs) to regulate cell fate programs and enable regenerative medicine
- Specificity and Energy landscapes for SynGR/ATF design, genome annotation, and precision medicine
- Chemical-Genetic dissection of RNA polymerase II transcription cycle