IMPRS PhD Program
- How to apply
Online Application Tool
The IMPRS-MCB application portal will open in mid- November 2018
- IMPRS-MCB Application Opens: 19 November 2018
- Applications must be submitted no later than 06 February 2019
- Submission of reference letters is Friday, 08 February 2019 (17:00 Central European Time).
- Round One Skype interviews will occur the week of 25 February 2019.
- Final candidates invited to Freiburg for interviews from 1-3 April 2019.
- Accepted candidates will start their thesis research in September 2019.
Please note that IMPRS-MCB will reimburse travel expenses and cover accommodation for all candidates participating in the interviews in Freiburg.
How to apply
How to Apply
Please note that you need to have both a BSc and MSc or equivalent (usually 5 years of university studies) to be eligible to join our program. There is no application fee.
We welcome applications of outstanding and highly motivated students with a passion for science.
Applications can be submitted via our online application tool only which is open during selection times.
Admission to IMPRS-MCB is highly competitive and carried out through a centralized selection procedure, divided into two steps: Evaluation of application and Interview Days in Freiburg.