TriRhena transcription and chromatin club in Freiburg
- Canceled. The symposium will be postponed to a later date.
- Date: Mar 26, 2020
- Location: Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics (MPI-IE), Freiburg, Germany
- Host: TriRhena transcription and chromatin club (Thomas Sexton, Marc Bühler & Nicola Iovino)
- Wendy Bickmore (MRC Institute of Genetics & Molecular Medicine, Edinburgh, UK)
“Spatial Organisation of the Human Genome”
Sylvia Erhardt (ZBMH-DKFZ, University Heidelberg, Germany)
“Regulators of Centromere Identity and Function”
- Thomas Sexton (IGBMC, Strasbourg, France)
- Marc Bühler (Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland)
- Nicola Iovino (Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Freiburg, Germany)
Participation is free, however, registration is required. Places are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Present your work
A limited number of talk and poster places are available. Everyone, especially young researchers and students are encouraged to submit their exciting new unpublished work for presentation.
More information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org