TriRhena transcription and chromatin club in Basel
- Date: Nov 18, 2016
- Location: Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland
- Host: TriRhena transcription and chromatin club (Marc Bühler & Andrew Pospisilik)
The tri-national "Transcription and Chromatin Club" is a half-day symposium that brings together chromatin, epigenetics, and transcription groups from within the Strasbourg (IGBMC), Freiburg (MPI-IE), and Basel (FMI) area. In addition to external keynote speakers, PhD students and Postdocs are encouraged to present their work. With an informal but high quality atmosphere, the meeting aims to foster discussion and inspiring new and strengthen existing collaborations.
- Chromatin and RNA-mediated regulation of gene expression
- Mechanism, function and evolutionary roles of epigenetic gene silencing
- Chromatin architecture and organization
- Deborah Bouc'his (Institute Curie, Paris, France) on Early epigenetic programming of post-natal growth
- Vincent Colot (École Normale Supérieure, Paris, France) on tba.