TriRhena transcription and chromatin club in Freiburg
- Date: May 2, 2017
- Time: 02:00 PM - 07:30 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Location: MPI-IE
- Host: TriRhena transcription and chromatin club (Marc Bühler & Andrew Pospisilik)
- Mike Levine (Princeton University, New Jersey, USA) on tba.
- Geeta Narlikar (University of California, San Francisco, USA) on tba.
- Marc Bühler (Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland)
- Andrew Pospisilik (Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Freiburg, Germany)
Participation is free, however registration is required. Places are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Registration deadline: April, 21, 2017
Present your work
A limited number of talk and poster places are available. Everyone, especially young researchers and students are encouraged to submit their exciting new unpublished work for presentation.
- Talk abstract deadline: March, 17, 2017
- Poster abstract deadline: March 17, 2017
More information and registration on: http://www.abcam.com/events/trirhena-transcription-chromatin-club