The IMPRS Office
The IMPRS-IEM program is managed by the IMPRS Office in collaboration with the two Spokespersons and the Graduate Committee. The IMPRS Team – the Scientific Coordinator and the Program Assistant – are responsible for the running of the program on a daily basis.
IMPRS Graduate Steering Committee
The committee, consisting of representatives from different populations of the program, functions as the executive board of the school. The members meet on a regular basis and discuss current affairs of the program. The meetings are the platform where decisions on important matters regarding the school and its PhD students are made.
The Committee Members
- Dr. Nicola Iovino, MPI-IE - Speaker
- Dr. Nina Cabezas-Wallscheid, MPI-IE - Speaker
- Dr. Valérie Hilgers, MPI-IE
- Dr. Angelika Rambold, MPI-IE
- Prof. Dr Winfried Römer, University of Freiburg
- Junior Prof. Dr. Giorgios Pyrowolakis, University of Freiburg
- Mariana Schulte-Sasse, IMPRS PhD student
- Dominika Grzejda, IMPRS PhD student