TriRhena transcription and chromatin club in Basel
- Datum: 27.03.2018
- Ort: Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland
- Gastgeber: TriRhena transcription and chromatin club (Thomas Sexton, Marc Bühler & Andrew Pospisilik)
- Paul Lehner (University of Cambridge, UK): “The HUSH complex: Silencing incoming and endogenous retroviruses”
- Jürg Müller (Max-Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany): “Mechanisms of the Polycomb/trithorax system for maintaining cell identity”
- Thomas Sexton (IGBMC, Strasbourg, France)
- Marc Bühler (Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland)
- Andrew Pospisilik (Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Freiburg, Germany)
Participation is free, however registration is required. Places are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Registration deadline: March 13, 2018
Present your work
A limited number of talk and poster places are available. Everyone, especially young researchers and students are encouraged to submit their exciting new unpublished work for presentation.
- Talk abstract deadline: February 26, 2018
- Poster abstract deadline: February 26, 2018
More information and registration on: http://www.abcam.com/events/trirhena-transcription-chromatin-club