TriRhena transcription and chromatin club in Strasbourg
- Datum: 26.03.2019
- Uhrzeit: 12:30 - 18:30
- Ort: Institute of Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology (IGBMC), Strasbourg, France
- Gastgeber: TriRhena transcription and chromatin club (Thomas Sexton, Marc Bühler & Nicola Iovino)
The tri-national "Transcription and Chromatin Club" is a half-day symposium that brings together chromatin, epigenetics, and transcription groups from within the Strasbourg (IGBMC), Freiburg (MPI-IE), and Basel (FMI) area. In addition to external keynote speakers, PhD students and Postdocs are encouraged to present their work. With an informal but high quality atmosphere, the meeting aims to foster discussion and inspiring new and strengthen existing collaborations.
- Thomas Graf (Centre for Genomic Regulation - CRG, Spain) – Genome topology and cell reprogramming: addressing the chicken and the egg question
- Wouter de Laat (Hubrecht Institute, The Netherlands) – Exploring new dimensions of the regulatory genome
- Thomas Sexton (IGBMC, Strasbourg, France)
- Marc Bühler (Friedrich Miescher Institute, Basel, Switzerland)
- Nicola Iovino (Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Freiburg, Germany)
Participation is free, however registration is required. Places are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Registration deadline: February 18, 2019
Present your work
A limited number of talk and poster places are available. Everyone, especially young researchers and students are encouraged to submit their exciting new unpublished work for presentation.
- Talk abstract deadline: February 18, 2019
- Poster abstract deadline: February 18, 2019
More information and registration on: http://www.abcam.com/events/trirhena-transcription-chromatin-club